THE BRITISH TARANTULA SOCIETY
YOU ALL TO OUR ANNUAL EXHIBITION
New Venue for 2016
The Warwick Exhibition Centre
Sunday 22nd May
For more details contact email@example.com
ALL EXHIBITORS AND VISITORS TO THE BTS EXHIBITION ARE REQUESTED TO READ THE FOLLOWING NOTICE VERY CAREFULLY
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BTS POLICY THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS MUST BE ADHERED TO AND WILL BE ENFORCED
1. The sale of reptiles, amphibians or any other vertebrate is strictly forbidden at this year’s exhibition.
2. The sale of any species covered by the Dangerous Wild Animlas Act (DWA) is strictly forbidden.
3. All traders must endeavour not to sell livestock to unaccompanied children under the age of 16.
4. Care sheets should be given where possible.
5. Receipts will be given on request.
6. The sale of C.I.T.E.S protected species is forbidden unless accompanied by the correct legislative paperwork.
7. Handling of any spider or scorpion is strictly forbidden.
8. It is the exhibitors responsibility to ensure the well being and safety of their own stock. The BTS will not be held responsible for any thefts from exhibitors.
9. The BTS reserve the right to refuse admission to the event and to remove any visitor or exhibitor that contravene the rules of the BTS Exhibition.
10. Threatening behaviour to any visitor or BTS staff member will not be tolerated and the offender will be removed form the exhibition.
We ask all traders and visitors to the exhibition to observe these rules. Failure to do so could jeopardise the future of the event. Any exhibitor or visitor found to be breaking these rules may be asked to leave the exhibition.
PLEASE ENJOY THE EXHIBITION